- 21:00:03 - Coupon Grabr Earn $10 on your first purchase Grabr
- 19:00:03 - Shutterstock discount coupon with 10% discount on plans or purchase across site-… Shutterstock
- 18:00:02 - Earn 3.25 CAD bonus in Bitcoins free on Coinbase Coinbase
- 12:00:02 - Enjoy a low commission of 2.3% of your transfer amount via TransferWise TransferWise
- 19:00:02 - 10% OFF TAP coupon on all destinations and fares (except discounts) •… TAP
- 18:00:03 - KLM Royal Dutch Airlines 33% discount on Asilia Africas Safaris Deluxe KLM
- 17:00:02 - Free shuttle Transfer between Congonhas and Viracopos. Only on TAP! Check. TAP
- 13:00:02 - 15% OFF Coupon for Sports & Outdoor Gear Banggood
- 18:35:48 - 30% OFF All Orders Whatwears
- 17:00:02 - 10% OFF Coupon for FPV Racing Drone & Parts Banggood
- 18:35:48 - Buy your card reader today for as little as 57.50 CAD * Sumup
- 17:00:03 - KLM Royal Dutch Airlines 10% off KLM
- 23:11:05 - ENEBA Coupon 3% OFF all over the site Eneba
- 22:00:03 - Extra discount code -10% Agoda
- 11:36:13 - 58.91 CAD Discount with Discount Codes and Coupons from Airbnb Airbnb
- 20:00:03 - Arrange a cheap airport transfer with from 5.89 CAD FlixBus
- 18:00:03 - Get Exclusive OFFers and Discounts with Taxi2Airport.com Email Sign Up Taxi2Airport.com
- 18:41:42 - Monthly VPN subscriptions from 1.00 CAD NordVPN
- 05:00:03 - 25% discount Coupon OFF for Carters USA: only one day! Earn 25%… Carters
- 11:32:45 - Discount Kiwi Special Discounts coupon for your purchases on the KIWI website… Kiwi
The latest deals and discounts at TransferWise
The latest deals and discounts at N26
The latest deals and discounts at Libertex
The latest deals and discounts at Remessa Online
Discover all the promotions and discounts at Monito
Discover the many offers and discount coupons ready for you at Monese
Find the latest deals and discounts at InstaReM
Discover the many offers and discount coupons ready for you at CurrencyFair
You can find perfect offers on MoneyGram. Use the coupon or offers you find on MoneyGram to have a great online shopping experience.
Discover the many offers and discount coupons ready for you at Ria Money Transfer
Find the latest deals and discounts at iCarhireinsurance
Find the latest deals and discounts at Questor Insurance
The idea is to move money faster, cheaper and safer than traditional methods internationally. One of TransferWise's premises is to transfer the costs of the transfer method to customers, making shipments cheaper than other similar services. And above all, TransferWise already operates on over 1,300 different ways of sending money.
What are the advantages of using TransferWise? There are many advantages to using TransferWise. For example:
TransferWise is cheaper: the official exchange rate is used and you only pay a small transfer fee. Instead of an international transfer, the system uses two local operations: one in the country of origin, the other in the destination country. This makes transfers cheaper.
° TransferWise is transparent: the value you see in the simulation you do on the site is the same you will pay at the end of the transaction. There are no costs incorporated in the exchange, no fees charged on receipt, no costs of surprises.
° Security: the use of TransferWise is safe because the company is legalized in all the countries in which it operates, being regulated by central banks and regulatory agencies, all within the law. In Brazil, TransferWise acts as an exchange correspondent for the MS Bank and Banco Rendimento banks. Furthermore, the user does not need to move with cash, which adds even more security to the remittance service.
° Convenience: the entire transfer procedure is performed online. Just create a free account, indicate the amount you want to transfer, indicate the details of the beneficiary and make the payment. Within a few days (up to two working days) after receiving the money, it arrives at the recipient's account.
° Freedom: you can use an account in any bank to use TransferWise. Furthermore, the beneficiary does not need to have an account with TransferWise.
Visit the TransferWise website
TransferWise: how it works
As mentioned above, making a transfer is very simple. But how does TransferWise work? Follow the steps:
1 - On the homepage, simulate the amount you want to transfer and see the price and currency commission
2 - If you agree, create a user (free) and indicate the destination account with the requested data (IBAN, BIC / SWIFT etc.). The beneficiary does not need to create an account with TransferWise.
3 - Pay the ticket or transfer the value to the TransferWise account in Brazil using your bank account.
4 - Ready! So simple When TransferWise marks your payment, you will use the foreign account to transfer the corresponding amount to the destination account.
All over the world and over time, banks have been the main solution for sending money abroad. However, international bank transfers are often bureaucratic and expensive.
The explanation given is usually related to the processes of international communication between banks. However, over time, technology has evolved.
If you've heard of fintech, you'll probably understand what we're talking about: they are technologically capable financial institutions that aim to simplify people's relationships with money.
In particular for sending money abroad, we have decided to highlight TransferWise - a Fintech born in the UK and rapidly grown in Brazil since it entered the country in 2015. In this article we will explain how TransferWise works and what the advantages are to send money through this company.
TransferWise: what is it and how does it work?
Launched in 2011, TransferWise is an online international remittance transfer platform. It currently has over 3 million customers worldwide, with around 2 billion euros a month (around 8 million reais).
This growth was rapid because the company touched on a point that needed a change: the way international money transfers are made - made them cheaper and more transparent.
The company receives payment from the customer locally, in the country of origin, through its banking partners. Then convert the money and send the local bank transfer to the destination.
Is TransferWise secure?
When it comes to money, it is essential to know if the services we buy are reliable. So the first question that comes to mind is whether to send money via TransferWise is safe.
In terms of security, the use of TransferWise for international transfers is as reliable as using a bank: the main advantage, however, is the lower cost and knowing exactly how much the recipient will receive.