THE CHOICE OF RAW MATERIALS
The Group selects only high-quality raw materials that ensure customer satisfaction, while being consistent with sustainability values. Stylistic creativity combines with the constant search for new materials to create unique products that are sustainable over time. This is also facilitated by the Group's close collaboration with suppliers and the main international working groups.
Efforts to guarantee the traceability of each product and knowledge of each phase of its life cycle make it possible to identify areas of improvement for more transparent, qualitative and informed procurement.
Cotton is one of the most used raw materials in the textile industry. To reduce its environmental impact, the Armani Group has introduced several alternative procurement sources for the cotton used in its creations.
Alongside organic cotton, which has been introduced in various productions, the Armani Group has created products, especially jeans, with cotton linked to the Cotton made in Africa initiative (CmiA - https://www.cottonmadeinafrica.org/en/standards#). Launched by the Aid by Trade Foundation, this project guarantees the cotton's traceability and helps improve the living conditions of the African growers and their families through targeted education programmes. The main objectives include raising awareness of growing techniques that preserve the fertility of the soil and the quality of watercourses.
Recycled raw materials
With the aim of combatting waste and reducing environmental impact and industrial waste, the Group has intensified its research on the use of recycled raw materials: polyester obtained from recycling plastic bottles, nylon from recovering fishing nets abandoned in the sea, denim recovered from industrial production and regenerated leather.
The items produced include the uniform of the Olimpia Milano team, the first version of which was launched on Earth Day 2018. The top was created using a technical fabric obtained from recycled plastic bottles (re-PET) and was definitively adopted by the team to demonstrate its commitment to a matter of fundamental importance.
Emporio Armani collections offer a denim obtained through an innovative process based on the use of chitosan, a natural, biodegradable substance derived from recycling a food industry by-product. This substance, which is already used in agriculture and medicine, is used as an alternative to the chemical substances normally used to fix the colour, resulting in a reduction in water and energy consumption.
The Fur Free Policy
In the Autumn-Winter 2016/17 season, the Group removed products made with animal fur from all of its collections following an agreement with the Fur Free Alliance.
THE CHOICE OF PACKAGING
The Group's efforts to reduce the environmental impact of its activities has also involved product packaging, which is constantly being innovated following the logic of the circular economy with preference given to recycled materials in the design phase and taking care to recycle any remnants once they have been used.
FSC-certified paper and cardboard and recycled and recyclable materials
Purchasing paper and cardboard has involved the selection of products composed of certified fibres according to the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC - https://it.fsc.org/it-it), which ensure that they are sourced from forests that are responsibly managed from an environmental, social and economic perspective.
Recycled materials are also used in all Group lines, from the packaging on a greater extent, to supports for clothes and labels.
• The shopping bags for all lines are free from plastic inserts and are made from recycled paper, in percentages that range from 50% for the Giorgio Armani line to 40% for the Emporio Armani and Armani Exchange lines. In addition, the handles of the shopping bags are made from 100% recycled paper, except for the Giorgio Armani line where they are 100% recycled polyester. In this way, the shopping bags are completely recyclable at the end of their life;
• The stickers on Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani line garments are made entirely from paper without a plastic coating;
• The ribbon used for Giorgio Armani packaging is made from 100% recycled polyester;
• The covers for the Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani lines are made from 100% recycled polyester and metal buttons and seals have been eliminated;
• The hangers used in the Emporio Armani line are made from recycled ABS from industrial production waste;
• The boxes used for Emporio Armani shoes are all made from 100% recycled cardboard, while those for the underwear lines are made from 40% recycled PET.
The Armani Group has also redefined logistics with a new approach of respecting and protecting the environment.
Collaborations with suppliers have made it possible for the Group to adopt a series of technologies for packaging, logistics solutions and procedures that make it possible to improve efficiency without penalising quality of service.
The measures taken include centralising warehouses and introducing new software that tracks all stages of transportation and allows the use of vehicles to be rationalised.
In the case of road transport, suppliers must fulfil specific requirements, such as using vehicles that do not run on petrol and organising journeys efficiently. Alongside this, packaging technology and design are also taken into consideration to reduce shipping volumes and vehicle overloading.
THE MANAGEMENT OF GROUP PREMISES
The Armani Group pays particular attention to the environmental impacts generated directly by the production hubs, offices and sales outlets that it owns or which are under its direct control.
The activities in this context can be traced back to three major areas:
• Adopting adequate organisational methods and the best techniques available to optimise energy and water consumption and to minimise waste;
• Paying attention to waste separation;
• Involving personnel and raising awareness about issues related to environmental protection.
Efficient design of the premises and sustainable mobility
The new office buildings in via Bergognone, Milan have been designed and built in accordance with energy efficiency criteria: the roofs have solar panels for electricity production, all the lights are LED with motion detectors and the window and door frames guarantee building insulation. All electricity consumption is carefully monitored over time in order to ensure constant optimisation.
To promote sustainable mobility, there are electric charging points for employees to recharge their bicycles, scooters and cars, as well as an electric shuttle between the Milan offices.
What is a Armani discount coupon?
At 1001couponcodes.ca we believe that getting a discount is much more fun! So we offer the best discount coupons Armani for free. Together we also provide special offers, links, exclusives and many promotions totally at no cost to you.
On our coupon site you can find Armani special offers and deals Armani, plus thousands of offers from the largest and best online stores in Canada and the world, we filter only the most trusted stores with good customer service. We also check out store specials and make them available to our most special readers. You can make your purchase at Armani and get a discount using the Armani discount coupons that we update daily.
We usually highlight coupons that are valid for the entire store, in percentage and then fixed value.
Our goal at 1001couponcodes.ca is to follow the whole internet and publish on this portal all the savings opportunities when it comes to buying, either in the form of discount coupons or event offers. Through discount coupons, our readers get exclusive discounts on their purchases at Armani and thousands of other establishments. Our site is free, here nobody pays anything to use a discount coupon!
The Armani discount coupon (also known as a voucher, gift certificate, discount voucher, promotional coupon, discount code, or promo code) are codes used by online stores to convince undecided customers to complete their purchase. If you enjoyed the discount offered by our coupons, we recommend that you checkout immediately as they have very limited validity.
How to use this discount coupon Armani?
The Armani coupon can appear in two ways, a code to enter in the shopping cart during checkout, or a specific link that applies an automatic promotion or redirects to a special offers page. Here's a walkthrough to understand how to use the discount coupon Armani:
- click on "get coupon";
- copy (ctrl c) the coupon code and click "go to store";
- Some coupons are available in link format, so be smart, because when you enter the store you should realize the discount applied to the products;
- navigate to Armani and choose the product you want. put it in the shopping cart, paste the coupon (ctrl v) into the field called "discount coupon" or "gift card";
- see if the discount was applied correctly. the best coupons expire soon, so we recommend finalizing your purchase.
- If you enjoyedTell everyone how you got a discount on Armani!
What is a Armani coupon code?
A coupon code from Armani is a alphanumeric code that you use to get the discount on your order. These Coupon Codes are also called coupon code, promotional code, discount code, promo code or voucher. Webshops from around the world use these types of codes to give discount to their customers on certain products or orders.
How can I use a Armani coupon code?
An action code or promotional code from Armani Can be used in two ways. The first way is by simply clicking on "SHOW CODE", copy the code and paste it into the shopping cart of the webshop. The other way is by clicking on 'VIEW OFFER', you will then be redirected directly to the webshop and the discount will be applied automatically.
How do you find a couponcode at 1001couponcodes.ca? First of all, look for the desired store in the search bar at the top of this page. Are you looking for a particular product or brand? Then you can type it in the search bar. You can also find your desired webshop in our "SHOPS A-Z" or "CATEGORY" overviews. If you've come to our webshop page, choose a coupon code or offer you'd like to use.
- Copy the couponcode from Armani by clicking at "SHOW CODE" or "VIEW OFFER"
- Does a coupon code appear? Then you can copy the code by clicking at the button "COPY"
- Does the modal not show a coupon code? Then you can click directly in the big blue button "VISIT Armani
- On the Armani website select one or more products and place it into the shopping basket. When you are finished, then have a close look at the basket. Just before the actual checkout, there is somewhere the option to enter an action code, promo code, voucher or coupon code. You paste (CTRL V) here the previously copied code and the discount is applied immediately.
- Please check if the discount has been applied correctly, as it may occur once you're just late and the coupon code has expired. It may also be that the coupon code is only valid for a particular product. In that case, you can just get a new coupon code from our website. It is therefore important that you read the terms of the coupon code.
- Successfully? Then share our Coupon Codes, promotional codes, promotional codes and offers with your friends and family, so they can also make use of additional discounts.
What are the current promo codes or offers available for Armani in December 2022?
Currently, promo codes and 1 deals available for Armani:
Discover the many offers and discount coupons ready for you at Armani
How much can I save at Armani?
In the last 30 days, 2 members have saved on average OFF at Armani.
How do I use Armani coupons?
To use a Armani coupon, copy the related promo code to your clipboard and apply it while checking out. Some Armani coupons only apply to specific products, so make sure all the items in your cart qualify before submitting your order. If there's a brick-and-mortar store in your area, you may be able to use a printable coupon there as well.
How many Armani online coupons are available?
There are currently 100+ Armani online coupons reported by Armani. These deal offers are available online, including coupon codes. Today alone, users have collectively cashed in on 1 offers.
How to save money at Armani?
You can save money at Armani by using one of the current Armani coupons from 1001couponcodes.ca. Right now, the most you can save is off.
How long do Armani coupons last?
The Armani promo codes that are currently available end when Armani sets the coupon expiration date. However, some Armani deals don't have a definite end date, so it's possible the promo code will be active until Armani runs out of inventory for the promotional item.
The entire content of this site is copyrighted (all rights reserved © 2022).