The latest deals and discounts at Alamo Rent a Car
Similar online stores as Alamo Rent a Car
Everything you want to know about Alamo Rent a CarKnow everything about Coupon Codes, offers and discounts atAlamo Rent a Car
For donation or sponsorship information, please see our Enterprise Holdings Foundation guidelines or call your local Enterprise Holdings Administration Office.
4 Tips for Planning a Spring Ski Trip to Park City with a Group
Park City offers skiing and winter activities suitable for the whole family.
Early spring is the perfect time to plan the ski trip you have been dreaming about. With spring travel deals, you are bound to have an amazing trip with your favorite winter activities, but with the advantage of warmer, longer days.
Located only 40 minutes from Salt Lake City (SLC) International Airport, Park City, Utah is the ideal location for a spring ski trip. With over 7,300 acres of terrain, Park City Mountain, and neighbor Deer Valley, is the largest ski and snowboard resort in the United States. It's also the only ski resort area that has ski runs directly down into the main town area, meaning you could ski or snowboard right to your lunch spot or to meet friends for shopping.
Two world class ski resorts, a walk-able downtown area with lots of dining options and every type of winter activity available, Park City can make a very memorable multi-generational or group family trip.
Planning a Ski Trip to Utah
When planning a family or group ski trip, start researching flights as soon as you can so everyone gets the best deal no matter where they are flying. Experts have drilled down the data and noticed that 62 days in advance is that sweet spot of the best deal for all travel when flying domestically in the U.S.
When flying into Salt Lake City, book your Alamo rental car (located in the terminal) to save time and quickly get on your way. Reserve your car at least 48-hours in advance to make sure you get your preferred vehicle size. This is especially important when reserving larger cars that can accommodate more people and more luggage.
Salt Lake City International Airport is located only four miles away from downtown Salt Lake City, so your group can rent their car and hop downtown for an easy lunch at Hires Big H Burger or Tulie Bakery before making your way over to Park City.
If you know you are going to ski multiple times this year, consider opting to purchase either the Epic or Ikon ski passes. These passes include dozens of ski resorts around the world and US., with the Epic Pass gaining access to Park City and the Ikon Pass to Deer Valley.
Hotels in Park City
- Stag Lodge is located on Deer Valley's Bald Eagle Mountain, with some of the most beautiful views of the valley. It has 'ski-in, ski-out' and suites available for larger families.
- Stein Eriksen Lodge at Deer Valley is known as the area's only 5-star lodge. With 'ski-in, ski-out' 4-bedroom suites and a 5-star spa, this is the ultimate in luxury group travel.
- Silver Star at Park City is a group of condos and cottages perfect for larger groups that also want their own space. Book in advance to get two condos near each other.
- Hotel Park City, a Marriott Autograph Collection, includes 100 suites, all with in-room fireplaces and private balconies. Hotel Park City was named Top Ski Hotel by Conde Nast and received a 2019 certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor, so you know you've picked a great spot with all the Marriott perks.
Things to do in Park City
There is a great mix of old and new in Park City, where you can see over 60 buildings that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the remaining memories of the old silver mining days. The 5-star resorts, incredible lodges and array of fine dining bring in the new in all the best ways. Groups will love the variety of restaurants, the 'ski-in, ski-out' of the main downtown and the abundance of winter activities from dawn to dusk.
Winter Activities in Park City
Skiing and Snowboarding
How do you like to shred the slopes? Depending on whether you ski or snowboard will help decide which mountain to visit. Deer Valley is a ski-only resort, so if someone in your group snowboards, you might all want to buy tickets at Park City.
Purchasing your ski lift tickets in advance can offer huge savings, especially when buying for a big group. Park City suggests buying at least a week in advance for the best deal.
First Tracks is a program that allows visitors onto the slopes early in the morning before regular lift ticket holders. It's only available for large groups visiting Park City. Call in advance to inquire about first track options for your group to see a side of Park City that many never experience.
If this is your first ski trip, Deer Valley is a great place to learn to ski for the first time. With their snowboarder-free slopes and limited day ticket sales, the slopes are always crowd-free. The skilled staff at Deer Valley suggests children start skiing around five-years-old, or younger if they have tried other sports. Every child is different and listening to what they feel comfortable with will ensure the best day on the slopes. If they aren't ready yet, check out one of the onsite childcare centers, complete with arts and crafts.
Cross country skiing allows you to see a variety of terrain, including valleys, frozen rivers and mountain peaks without incline of blue or black slopes. Not to be confused with easy or no-skill level, cross-country skiing is still hard work. Older guests might enjoy cross-country skiing more, as it doesn't put as much pressure on the joints. There are multiple ski areas, some with over 30 kilometers of groomed tracks ready to explore. Solider Hollow Nordic Center is another great place to do ski runs.
With huge fat tires that easily navigate the winter trails, snow biking is a fun activity for the whole family. Park City has over 400 miles of snow bike trails ready for you to explore. White Pine Touring can set you up with a guided tour or you can rent the bikes and head off on your own.
Experience the longest tubing lanes in Utah at Utah Olympic's Tube Park with a 1,200ft sliding lane. With two-hour tubing time limits, this is a great way to relax after a day on the slopes. Grab the whole group and meet up for the last tubing time block of the afternoon. If you're skiing until the final lift closes, you can still enjoy tubing under the stars with their night tubing sessions. Bundle up, the temperature drops and becomes even colder after the sun goes down.
Located at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, Park City Ice Rink is the area's only outdoor skate rink. Skate as long as you would like with no skate time limits and outdoor fire pits for family and friends to gather around. With hot cocoa and après ski snacks, this is the perfect spot to unwind.
Utah Outdoor Adventures offers snowshoe tours for the whole family. They have all the gear plus provide a tour guide to show you areas of the mountain you haven't seen yet. The tours are around two hours and can be customized to your group. Plus, with the tour guide, you'll learn about local wildlife and history.
Who is Alamo Rent a Car discount coupon?
At 1001couponcodes.ca we believe that getting a discount is much more fun! So we offer the best discount coupons Alamo Rent a Car for free. Together we also provide special offers, links, exclusives and many promotions totally at no cost to you.
On our coupon site you can find Alamo Rent a Car special offers and deals Alamo Rent a Car, plus thousands of offers from the largest and best online stores in Canada and the world, we filter only the most trusted stores with good customer service. We also check out store specials and make them available to our most special readers. You can make your purchase at Alamo Rent a Car and get a discount using the Alamo Rent a Car discount coupons that we update daily.
We usually highlight coupons that are valid for the entire store, in percentage and then fixed value.
Our goal at 1001couponcodes.ca is to follow the whole internet and publish on this portal all the savings opportunities when it comes to buying, either in the form of discount coupons or event offers. Through discount coupons, our readers get exclusive discounts on their purchases at Alamo Rent a Car and thousands of other establishments. Our site is free, here nobody pays anything to use a discount coupon!
The Alamo Rent a Car discount coupon (also known as a voucher, gift certificate, discount voucher, promotional coupon, discount code, or promo code) are codes used by online stores to convince undecided customers to complete their purchase. If you enjoyed the discount offered by our coupons, we recommend that you checkout immediately as they have very limited validity.
How to use this discount coupon Alamo Rent a Car?
The Alamo Rent a Car coupon can appear in two ways, a code to enter in the shopping cart during checkout, or a specific link that applies an automatic promotion or redirects to a special offers page. Here's a walkthrough to understand how to use the discount coupon Alamo Rent a Car:
- click on "get coupon";
- copy (ctrl + c) the coupon code and click "go to store";
- Some coupons are available in link format, so be smart, because when you enter the store you should realize the discount applied to the products;
- navigate to Alamo Rent a Car and choose the product you want. put it in the shopping cart, paste the coupon (ctrl + v) into the field called "discount coupon" or "gift card";
- see if the discount was applied correctly. the best coupons expire soon, so we recommend finalizing your purchase.
- If you enjoyedTell everyone how you got a discount on Alamo Rent a Car!
What is a Alamo Rent a Car coupon code?
A coupon code from Alamo Rent a Car is a alphanumeric code that you use to get the discount on your order. These Coupon Codes are also called coupon code, promotional code, discount code, promo code or voucher. Webshops from around the world use these types of codes to give discount to their customers on certain products or orders.
How can I use a Alamo Rent a Car coupon code?
An action code or promotional code from Alamo Rent a Car Can be used in two ways. The first way is by simply clicking on "SHOW CODE", copy the code and paste it into the shopping cart of the webshop. The other way is by clicking on 'VIEW OFFER', you will then be redirected directly to the webshop and the discount will be applied automatically.
How do you find a couponcode at mycouponcodes.us? First of all, look for the desired store in the search bar at the top of this page. Are you looking for a particular product or brand? Then you can type it in the search bar. You can also find your desired webshop in our "SHOPS A-Z" or "CATEGORY" overviews. If you've come to our webshop page, choose a coupon code or offer you'd like to use.
- Copy the couponcode from Alamo Rent a Car by clicking at "SHOW CODE" or "VIEW OFFER"
- Does a coupon code appear? Then you can copy the code by clicking at the button "COPY"
- Does the modal not show a coupon code? Then you can click directly in the big blue button "VISIT Alamo Rent a Car
- On the Alamo Rent a Car website select one or more products and place it into the shopping basket. When you are finished, then have a close look at the basket. Just before the actual checkout, there is somewhere the option to enter an action code, promo code, voucher or coupon code. You paste (CTRL + V) here the previously copied code and the discount is applied immediately.
- Please check if the discount has been applied correctly, as it may occur once you're just late and the coupon code has expired. It may also be that the coupon code is only valid for a particular product. In that case, you can just get a new coupon code from our website. It is therefore important that you read the terms of the coupon code.
- Successfully? Then share our Coupon Codes, promotional codes, promotional codes and offers with your friends and family, so they can also make use of additional discounts.
The entire content of this site is copyrighted (all rights reserved © 2020).