- 2021-08-03 07:17:52 - Mr. Big and Tall NEW Arrivals! Mr. Big & Tall Canada
- 2021-08-02 22:11:50 - $200 OFF plus 10% Off Sitewide! Simba Sleep
- 2021-07-30 13:11:17 - Shop Rebelstork for Up To 80% Off Baby Gear! Rebelstork
- 2021-07-30 13:11:16 - Free Shipping on All Furniture! Hoft Home Canada
- 2021-07-28 15:12:03 - Latest and Greatest, Shop New Arrivals! Tip Top Canada
- 2021-07-28 08:11:44 - 50% Off CBD Anti-Aging Serum Sensitiva Canada Ltd.
- 2021-07-27 12:02:56 - 50% discount on the 1 year Premium subscription Hola VPN
- 2021-07-28 09:01:24 - 20% off discount coupon at DEPT.ANONYM DEPT.ANONYM
- 2021-07-24 08:12:43 - Exclusive deals!! Get 5% OFF, Use coupon code:: SIMPLYCODES5. Find more interesting… Canadian Best Seller
- 2021-07-16 06:13:06 - Save 20% on your first order! (Discount auto-applied at checkout) 1-800 CONTACTS
- 2021-07-15 12:11:19 - New Offers Monthly. Choose Your Cozy Gift with Purchase at Sukoshimart.com! Sukoshi Mart (1)
- 2021-07-14 11:02:51 - Discount coupon Street Padel 7% on clothing and textiles Street Padel
- 2021-07-14 10:02:43 - Discount coupon Padel Nuestro 5% in the whole store Padel Nuestro
- 2021-07-14 10:02:43 - Sale 50% off Moschino
- 2021-07-20 22:03:12 - Shop The Emma Pillow Today! Emma Sleep
- 2021-07-13 21:02:57 - Flights from u $272 for the whole world LATAM
- 2021-07-13 13:02:57 - Get 20% OFF - student special discount Stellar
- 2021-07-12 17:02:58 - Summer sales of up to 85% on second-hand products Cash Converters Cash Converters
- 2021-07-12 10:02:40 - Earn $30 through our invite! Rakuten
- 2021-07-17 08:22:13 - Special 11/11 Rotita - super sale Rotita
Similar online stores as AirportRentalCars.com
Everything you want to know about AirportRentalCars.comKnow everything about Coupon Codes, offers and discounts atAirportRentalCars.com
1. Our Collection of Your Personal Data
In order to provide you with our online travel service, we must collect personally identifiable information ("Personal Data"). We may collect the following categories of Personal Data you provide to us while you are using the site:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Username and password for our site and any other information you may choose to provide either directly or through your use of social media sign-in features (such as Facebook Connect) or as may be required to fulfill the requested service; and
- IP address
- Commercial information:
- Credit card number and payment information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information:
- IP address
- Device information
- Web log information
- Search preferences related to specific searches and
- Bids through your interactions with our site
- Inferences drawn from other Personal Data:
- Profile or purchasing habits inferred from Personal Data
- Device information
- Web log information
- Search preferences related to specific searches and
- Bids through your interactions with our site
- Geolocation data:
- General device location and
- With consent, specific device location
In addition, we may receive certain categories of Personal Data listed above from sources other than you, specifically from the following categories of sources:
- Third party applications (including, but not limited to Facebook and Google) that you use for single sign-on
- Our affiliates, subsidiaries, or business partners
- Third party data providers and
- Individuals purchasing services on your behalf.
If you purchase services for other travelers or travel companions, you must make sure that you have the right to provide their personal Data to us and that those other travelers have accepted how Priceline uses their information as stated in this policy. Personal Data of other travelers is collected only for the purpose of providing such Personal Data to the appropriate travel supplier to fulfill the requested service, or as otherwise may be required or permitted by applicable law.
2. Protecting Your Personal Data
Protecting your Personal Data is a top priority at Priceline. We employ technical, administrative and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure correct use of Personal Data. To provide protection for credit card transactions while in transit, Priceline currently uses Secure Socket Layer encryption. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please contact us immediately as detailed in the "Contact Us" section of this Privacy & Cookies Policy.
3. Use of Your Personal Data
We use Personal Data to provide you with services, to build features that will make the services easier to use, and to contact you. This includes a faster website experience, better customer support, timely notice of new services and special offers, and more relevant content.
Our legal basis to use your data, where one is required to be provided by applicable law, is as follows:
- (a) as necessary to perform a transaction;
- (b) as necessary to comply with a legal obligation (such as record keeping to substantiate our compliance with law);
- (c) where you have provided consent as appropriate under applicable law; and
- (d) necessary for legitimate interests such as marketing that you have not previously objected to receiving.
We also use your Personal Data as described in the "Sharing Your Personal Data" section below.
4. Sharing Your Personal Data
Priceline only shares your Personal Data as disclosed in this Privacy & Cookies Policy or as otherwise authorized by you.
Sharing your Personal Data for business purposes: We may share your Personal Data that we collect with the categories of recipients below for our business purposes:
Suppliers: We may share your Personal Data with airlines, hotels, car rental agencies or other involved third parties. Please refer to the websites of third party suppliers for their Privacy Policies.
Companies within Our Corporate Family: We share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries in the U.S. and worldwide, as well as with our parent corporation, Booking Holdings Inc., and its other subsidiaries, including Booking.com, Open Table, KAYAK, Agoda, and Rentalcars.com (collectively, as defined earlier in this Privacy & Cookies Policy, our "Group Companies"). We may share your information with our group companies for the following reasons:
- To provide you with integrated services (including to administer and manage reservations, bookings, services, and payments across our affiliated platforms).
- To provide personalized offers or send you marketing communications with your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- To enable "single sign-on", i.e., allowing you to log into a shared account for multiple Booking Holdings Inc. brands using a single set of log-in credentials, which allows us to, for example, show your reservations and bookings made through the websites, applications, and services of our group companies on your account page, and allow our group companies to show information in your respective account(s) with them.
- To provide customer support services.
- To detect, prevent, and investigate fraud and misuse of our services, other illegal activities, and data breaches.
- To analyze how users use our independent and affiliated platforms, including so that we may improve existing products and services and develop new features, products, and services that may be of interest to our users, or
- To ensure compliance with applicable law.
To learn more about your choices related to how we share your information with our group companies (including our subsidiaries, our parent company, and its other subsidiaries), please see the How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Data and Your Data Subject Rights section below.
Business Partners: In order to provide you with certain services, we may share your Personal Data with our business partners, or require that you transact directly with a business partner, such as for Priceline Cruises, which are offered through World Travel Holdings, Inc., or Group Hotels, which are offered through Lexyl Travel Technologies, Inc. When you provide Personal Data in connection with these types of services, you are providing such Personal Data to those business partners, which hold such Personal Data on our behalf. Our contracts with our business partners offering these services require them to maintain such Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy & Cookies Policy. Please refer to the websites of business partners for their Privacy Policies and other information.
Priceline's Agents and Vendors: Many of the operations we perform require us to hire other companies to help us. Examples of such operations include sending and delivering postal mail and email, analyzing data we collect, marketing our services, handling credit card transactions and providing customer service. While the companies we engage have access to Personal Data to perform their functions, they may not use it for other purposes. Priceline requires these vendors to enter into confidentiality agreements and to agree to act in a manner consistent with the relevant principles articulated in this Privacy & Cookies Policy. In some instances we utilize service provider platforms to help us provide certain services, such as our career services provider. This Privacy & Cookies Policy governs the collection and use of your Personal Data even though you are on a third party website. In these instances, you will always know whose Privacy & Cookies Policy governs the collection and use of your Personal Data by clicking on the Privacy & Cookies Policy link provided..
Future Business Transfers: Our business is constantly changing. As part of that process, Priceline may sell or buy other companies, and Personal Data may be transferred as part of these transactions. It is also possible that Priceline, or substantially all of its assets, may be acquired by another company, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, and Personal Data may be transferred as part of such a transaction. In such cases, the acquiring company would be required to honor the privacy promises in this Privacy & Cookies Policy or obtain your consent to any material changes to how your Personal Data will be handled.
Compliance with Law and Other Disclosures: Priceline reserves the right to release Personal Data in order to comply with applicable law or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us: We may also release Personal Data to enforce or apply Terms and Conditions applicable to the services, to protect us or others against fraudulent or inappropriate activities, or to otherwise protect the rights, property or safety of Priceline, our affiliated companies, our customers, or others. For information about these fraud protection service providers, please see their website privacy policies at https://www.forter.com/service-privacy-policy/ and //www.accertify.com/en/client-privacy/.
Sharing your Personal Data for other purposes: As described below in the section on Our Policy on Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies we may share internet or other electronic network activity information about you, as well as general geolocation data based on IP address, with third party cookie providers we use on our Sites which may use this data for purposes other than strictly operational purposes. In certain jurisdictions, such sharing may be considered a "sale" of your Personal Data and you may have the right under applicable law to opt-out of or object to such sharing
5. Your Choices Regarding Our Collection and Use of Your Data for Marketing and Other Purposes
As explained above, you may choose not to provide us with Personal Data; however, doing so may prevent us from providing you with requested information and carrying out transactions.
You have control regarding our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, or other marketing materials or offers, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by using the unsubscribe hyperlink provided in any communication, updating your choices in your account profile, or contacting us here, where required by law, we ask for your prior consent for such directing marketing. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may need to send you service-related communications, such as confirmations of any future travel reservations you make.
You may also have the opportunity on our site to provide a mobile phone number to receive certain alerts or updates, which may be discontinued at any time. You may also use the settings within your mobile app to enable or turn off mobile push notifications from us.
6. Our Policy On Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as beacons, scripts, and tags, are small bits of code, usually stored on a user's computer hard drive or device, which enable a website to "personalize" itself for each user by remembering information about the user's visit to the website.
Priceline Cookies (First Party Cookies): We use our cookies to improve your web-browsing experience. For example, we use a cookie to reduce the time it takes for you to submit purchase requests by storing a registered user's email address so that you do not need to enter your email address each time that you log-in. We will also use a cookie to keep track of your search criteria while you are engaging Priceline's services. Priceline cookies are associated with your Personal Data. However, no third party may use the information we collect through Priceline cookies for their own purposes.
Third Party Cookies: We work with third parties that place cookies on our site to provide their services, including:
- Ad Targeting: We work with third-party advertising companies to serve ads while you are visiting our site. We permit these companies to place and access their own cookies on your computer in the course of serving advertisements on this site. In order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you, these companies may use information obtained through their cookies (which do not include your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to the site and other websites, in combination with non-personally identifiable information about your purchases and interests from other online sites. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not ours.
- Data Providers: We also allow data providers to collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), when you visit our site, or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect demographic or other data, with identifying elements removed, linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, that we may share with data providers solely in hashed, non-human readable form.
- Analytics/Measurement: We also use third-party analytics cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use the site and optimize and improve our site. The data we gather includes which web pages you have viewed, which referring/exit pages you have entered and arrived from, which platform type you have used, date and time stamp information, and details such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you type while using our site. We also make use of analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our site after they have been shown an online advertisement, which may include advertisements on third-party websites.
- Remarketing Pixel Tags and Other Technologies: We may share web site usage information with third-party advertising companies for the purpose of managing and targeting advertisements and for market research. For these purposes, we and our third-party advertising companies may place or recognize a cookie on your computer or device or directly in our emails or communications or may place pixel tags (also called clear gifs) on certain web pages. We will then use the information that is collected to serve you relevant advertisements when you are visiting other sites on the Internet. These advertisements may be targeted to specific searches you conducted on Priceline during earlier browsing sessions.
- Flash Cookies: Our partners, who provide certain features on our site or display advertising based on your browsing activity, also use Local Shared Objects such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage such as HTML5, to collect and store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage. To manage Flash cookies, please click here .
To opt-out of third-party cookies, please utilize the appropriate option(s) below:
- To opt-out of ad targeting cookies set by Google and Doubleclick on our Site, click here: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads?hl=en.
- To disable the display of advertisements served by Criteo, click here: https://www.criteo.com/privacy/full-privacy-text/.
- To generally (i.e. not just for this Site) opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Allianceâ€™s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising visit the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website or click here. If you are located in the European Union, please click here to opt out.
- In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you may want to visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For instructions on how to configure your browser settings to reject cookies being served by companies that are not part of the NAI or DAA, click here. You can also delete all cookies that are already on your computer's hard drive by searching for and deleting files with "cookie" in it.
Please keep in mind that without cookies you may not have access to certain features on the site, including access to your profile or account and certain personalized content. Removing all cookies from your computer could also affect your subsequent visits to certain web sites, including this site, by requiring that, for example, you enter your login name when you return to that website.
- We and/or our data providers may collect and store a unique identifier matched to your mobile device in order to deliver customized ads or content while you use applications or surf the internet, or to identify you in a unique manner across other devices or browsers. In order to customize these ads or content, we or a data partner may collect demographic or other data, with identifying elements removed, about you received from third parties, as well as data you voluntarily have submitted to us (e.g., your email address) and/or data passively collected from you, such as your device identifier or IP address. For advertising purposes, however, we will share your email address with our data partners solely in hashed, non-human readable form.
If you no longer wish to receive interest-based advertising on your mobile device browser or applications, please refer to your device's operating system settings, or follow instructions below.
- Android Users (version 2.3 and above): To use the "opt-out of interest-based advertising" option, follow the instructions provided by Google here: Google Play Help.
- iOS users (version 6 and above): To use the "Limit Ad-Tracking" option, follow the instructions provided by Apple here: Apple Support Center . You can also use the tools available at https://youradchoices.com/appchoices and https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice to control cookies and similar technologies on your mobile device.
7. How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Data and Your Data Subject Rights
Priceline understands that you may want to change, access or delete your Personal Data. You may do so by accessing your profile or by contacting us at [email protected] To protect your privacy and security, we will need to verify your identity before acting on a request. In most circumstances, we will then answer your request within 30 days of verification. If you have created a profile on any of the services available on the site, your email address and password are required in order to access your profile information.
Depending on the jurisdiction where you reside, you may have specific rights under local legislation to: (i) request access to your Personal Data; (ii) request rectification of your Personal Data; (iii) request erasure of your Personal Data; (iv) request restriction of processing of your Personal Data; (v) request data portability; and (vi) object to the processing of your Personal Data, including opting out of certain sharing of your Personal Data or processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes. You may also have the right to request from us the Personal Data from or about you that we have "sold" (as such term is defined under applicable law) or disclosed for a business purpose within the past 12 months. Please see the "Contact Us" section of this Privacy & Cookies Policy if you have questions or would like to exercise such rights. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Please note that, in order to provide appropriate security to your information, we may require additional data points or information from you in order to verify your identity prior to completing certain requests related to your Personal Data (e.g., requiring the matching of two or three data points provided by you with information maintained by Priceline).
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. In addition, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Cross-Border Data Transfer
Our site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside the US, your Personal Data will be transferred to the US, a jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of protection as your home jurisdiction. The cross-border transfer to the US is necessary for the conclusion or performance of your transaction, and/or for the establishment, exercise, and defense of legal claims. To the extent permitted by local law, your use of the site or provision of any Personal Data constitutes your consent to the cross-border transfer of Personal Data and the other activities identified in this Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Priceline also participates in the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks for Personal Data received in the United States from the European Union ("EU") and Switzerland about customers and visitors to this site from the EU and Switzerland. More information on our participation is available here.
You must be 18 years or older to use the site.
10. Links to Other Websites and Third Party Services
Our site contains links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us, including links to websites of travel suppliers and our advertisers, sponsors, and partners. This Privacy & Cookies Policy only applies to information collected by our site. We have no control over these third party websites, and your use of third party websites and features are subject to privacy policies posted on those websites. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy or business practices of any third party websites linked to our site or third party social media feature or functionality offered on our site, such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and YouTube. Your use of third parties' websites linked to our sites is at your own risk, so we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked third party websites when you leave one of our sites, link into our site from another website or through a sign-in feature (for example, Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider), or utilize a third party social media feature or functionality available on our site.
11. California Residents - Your California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have the right to opt-out of the "sale" of your Personal Data, as detailed above. To exercise this right, click here or contact us at [email protected] Please note "CA Opt-out Request" in the subject line of your email. To protect your privacy and security, we will need to verify your identity before acting on a request.
12. Changes to the Privacy & Cookies Policy
Priceline may revise this Privacy & Cookies Policy to reflect changes in the law, our Personal Data collection and use practices, the features of our site, or advancements in technology. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or through a prominent notice on the site prior to the change becoming effective.
13. How to Contact Us
Should you have any questions, or to exercise you rights as detailed above, please contact us at [email protected] or by postal mail at 800 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk, Connecticut 06854 USA.
What is a AirportRentalCars.com discount coupon?
At 1001couponcodes.ca we believe that getting a discount is much more fun! So we offer the best discount coupons AirportRentalCars.com for free. Together we also provide special offers, links, exclusives and many promotions totally at no cost to you.
On our coupon site you can find AirportRentalCars.com special offers and deals AirportRentalCars.com, plus thousands of offers from the largest and best online stores in Canada and the world, we filter only the most trusted stores with good customer service. We also check out store specials and make them available to our most special readers. You can make your purchase at AirportRentalCars.com and get a discount using the AirportRentalCars.com discount coupons that we update daily.
We usually highlight coupons that are valid for the entire store, in percentage and then fixed value.
Our goal at 1001couponcodes.ca is to follow the whole internet and publish on this portal all the savings opportunities when it comes to buying, either in the form of discount coupons or event offers. Through discount coupons, our readers get exclusive discounts on their purchases at AirportRentalCars.com and thousands of other establishments. Our site is free, here nobody pays anything to use a discount coupon!
The AirportRentalCars.com discount coupon (also known as a voucher, gift certificate, discount voucher, promotional coupon, discount code, or promo code) are codes used by online stores to convince undecided customers to complete their purchase. If you enjoyed the discount offered by our coupons, we recommend that you checkout immediately as they have very limited validity.
How to use this discount coupon AirportRentalCars.com?
The AirportRentalCars.com coupon can appear in two ways, a code to enter in the shopping cart during checkout, or a specific link that applies an automatic promotion or redirects to a special offers page. Here's a walkthrough to understand how to use the discount coupon AirportRentalCars.com:
- click on "get coupon";
- copy (ctrl c) the coupon code and click "go to store";
- Some coupons are available in link format, so be smart, because when you enter the store you should realize the discount applied to the products;
- navigate to AirportRentalCars.com and choose the product you want. put it in the shopping cart, paste the coupon (ctrl v) into the field called "discount coupon" or "gift card";
- see if the discount was applied correctly. the best coupons expire soon, so we recommend finalizing your purchase.
- If you enjoyedTell everyone how you got a discount on AirportRentalCars.com!
What is a AirportRentalCars.com coupon code?
A coupon code from AirportRentalCars.com is a alphanumeric code that you use to get the discount on your order. These Coupon Codes are also called coupon code, promotional code, discount code, promo code or voucher. Webshops from around the world use these types of codes to give discount to their customers on certain products or orders.
How can I use a AirportRentalCars.com coupon code?
An action code or promotional code from AirportRentalCars.com Can be used in two ways. The first way is by simply clicking on "SHOW CODE", copy the code and paste it into the shopping cart of the webshop. The other way is by clicking on 'VIEW OFFER', you will then be redirected directly to the webshop and the discount will be applied automatically.
How do you find a couponcode at mycouponcodes.us? First of all, look for the desired store in the search bar at the top of this page. Are you looking for a particular product or brand? Then you can type it in the search bar. You can also find your desired webshop in our "SHOPS A-Z" or "CATEGORY" overviews. If you've come to our webshop page, choose a coupon code or offer you'd like to use.
- Copy the couponcode from AirportRentalCars.com by clicking at "SHOW CODE" or "VIEW OFFER"
- Does a coupon code appear? Then you can copy the code by clicking at the button "COPY"
- Does the modal not show a coupon code? Then you can click directly in the big blue button "VISIT AirportRentalCars.com
- On the AirportRentalCars.com website select one or more products and place it into the shopping basket. When you are finished, then have a close look at the basket. Just before the actual checkout, there is somewhere the option to enter an action code, promo code, voucher or coupon code. You paste (CTRL V) here the previously copied code and the discount is applied immediately.
- Please check if the discount has been applied correctly, as it may occur once you're just late and the coupon code has expired. It may also be that the coupon code is only valid for a particular product. In that case, you can just get a new coupon code from our website. It is therefore important that you read the terms of the coupon code.
- Successfully? Then share our Coupon Codes, promotional codes, promotional codes and offers with your friends and family, so they can also make use of additional discounts.
The entire content of this site is copyrighted (all rights reserved © 2021).