Similar online stores as edX
How do self-paced courses work?
In self-paced courses, course materials are all available as soon as the course begins. You can work at your own pace up until the final, fixed end date of the course. On a browser, you can view the end date on the course homepage under Upcoming Dates or under the Important Dates tab. On the mobile app, you can check the Dates tab.
You can submit graded assignments or exams at any time before the end date to earn points towards your final score.
The certificate will be awarded as soon as you earn the minimum passing score, but you can continue working up until the end date to improve your score.
If you enroll in a self-paced course long before its end date, the course will feature suggested deadlines on assignments to help you plan and stay on-track. If you see a message that you have missed a suggested deadline, you can shift your due dates. This will not affect any of the progress you have made in the course so far.
How do I enroll in a course?
You can search through our many courses in the edX course catalog. When you see a course that looks interesting click the course card to open the course about page. There you'll se information about the course contents, the start date and more information. To register for the course, click the green box that says "Enroll Now".
This will lead you through registering on edx.org if you haven't done so already. Once completed the course will be listed on your dashboard.
The start date for the course will appear in the upper right. Please note that while you will be able to see the course on your dashboard before it starts, you will not be able to open the course or access materials until the course start date passes. If the course has started you will see a blue 'View Course' button. Click this to enter the course and begin.
How do I unenroll from a course?To unenroll from a course, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to edX and go to your dashboard.2. On the Courses page of the dashboard, find the course that you want to unenroll from.
3. Select the Settings icon next to the View Course or View Archived Course button.
Unenrolling and Refunds
If you unenroll from the verified track of a course within the refund eligibility period, within 14 days after payment or within the first 14 days of the course, whichever comes last*, you are unenrolled from the course and automatically receive a refund for your course payment.
*(Up to 180 days after your payment maximum)
If you unenroll from the verified track of a course AFTER the refund eligibility period has passed, you are unenrolled, but will not receive a refund.
If you have earned a certificate the unenroll option will not be available and we are unable to provide a refund. If you would like to still remove the course from your dashboard please contact support using the Help or Contact Us links on edX.org or use the Submit a Request button below.
After you have unenrolled from the verified track of a course, you can take the same course without a certificate by re-enrolling in the audit track.
In courses that offer the ability to change course sessions, in addition to unenrolling, you have the option of changing to another session of the course. For these courses, if the refund eligibility period has passed (meaning that you will not receive a refund), the unenroll option is not available.
Degree Program Students
If you are a Master's student and you were enrolled by your institution, you will not be able to directly unenroll yourself on edX.org. Please reach out to your advisor or designated contact at the institution to assist you with dropping a Master's course.
A course I am interested in has already started. Can I still enroll?
Yes, you can still enroll! Many of our self-paced courses can be joined months after the start date.
For our instructor-paced courses, you may join late but you will not be able to turn in any assignments or exams that are past due. If it is early in the course, you might still be able to complete enough assignments and exams to earn a certificate. We recommend enrolling and taking a look at the course info and course syllabus to learn more. You can also simply audit the course. You are also welcome to wait and sign up for the course when it is offered again.
How do I choose a course session?
A course session is the period during which a course is held. A course might offer several sessions over the next year or so. For example, a course might have two available sessions:
- Session 1: January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018
- Session 2: September 1, 2018 to March 30, 2019
When you purchase a program you may receive the ability to choose a session instead of being directly enrolled in the current course. Some courses only show the currently available session. but some courses might offer multiple sessions over the next year.
For these courses you see options to select a session, change to a different session, or leave a session. You must select a session before you can access the course.
Upgrading from the Audit Track
- If you were already enrolled in the audit track of a course and you purchase an upgrade to the verified track as part of a program purchase, we automatically enroll you in the verified track of the course, in the same session. You can change to a different session if the one we enrolled you in does not work for you.
Joining a Session Within 24 Months
- After you purchase the verified track for a course, you have 24 months from the date of purchase to join a course session. After 24 months, if you have not joined a session, your purchase expires, and you can no longer access the course.
Changing or Leaving Sessions
- After you join a course session you can change to another session or leave the session within 14 days, as long as you have not completed the course.
- Leaving a session is not the same as unenrolling from the course. If the current session does not work for you, you can leave a session and wait to decide on joining a later session of the course.
Note: When you change sessions, your course progress is not carried from your current session to your new session.
Unenrolling and Getting a Refund
After selecting a session, you can unenroll from the course entirely and get a refund of your course purchase, as long as you have not been in a course session for more than 14 days*.
If the refund eligibility period has passed (meaning that you will not receive a refund when you unenroll), the unenroll option is not available.
* And your original payment is within 180 days.
Who is edX discount coupon?
At 1001couponcodes.ca we believe that getting a discount is much more fun! So we offer the best discount coupons edX for free. Together we also provide special offers, links, exclusives and many promotions totally at no cost to you.
On our coupon site you can find edX special offers and deals edX, plus thousands of offers from the largest and best online stores in Canada and the world, we filter only the most trusted stores with good customer service. We also check out store specials and make them available to our most special readers. You can make your purchase at edX and get a discount using the edX discount coupons that we update daily.
We usually highlight coupons that are valid for the entire store, in percentage and then fixed value.
Our goal at 1001couponcodes.ca is to follow the whole internet and publish on this portal all the savings opportunities when it comes to buying, either in the form of discount coupons or event offers. Through discount coupons, our readers get exclusive discounts on their purchases at edX and thousands of other establishments. Our site is free, here nobody pays anything to use a discount coupon!
The edX discount coupon (also known as a voucher, gift certificate, discount voucher, promotional coupon, discount code, or promo code) are codes used by online stores to convince undecided customers to complete their purchase. If you enjoyed the discount offered by our coupons, we recommend that you checkout immediately as they have very limited validity.
How to use this discount coupon edX?
The edX coupon can appear in two ways, a code to enter in the shopping cart during checkout, or a specific link that applies an automatic promotion or redirects to a special offers page. Here's a walkthrough to understand how to use the discount coupon edX:
- click on "get coupon";
- copy (ctrl + c) the coupon code and click "go to store";
- Some coupons are available in link format, so be smart, because when you enter the store you should realize the discount applied to the products;
- navigate to edX and choose the product you want. put it in the shopping cart, paste the coupon (ctrl + v) into the field called "discount coupon" or "gift card";
- see if the discount was applied correctly. the best coupons expire soon, so we recommend finalizing your purchase.
- If you enjoyedTell everyone how you got a discount on edX!
What is a edX coupon code?
A coupon code from edX is a alphanumeric code that you use to get the discount on your order. These Coupon Codes are also called coupon code, promotional code, discount code, promo code or voucher. Webshops from around the world use these types of codes to give discount to their customers on certain products or orders.
How can I use a edX coupon code?
An action code or promotional code from edX Can be used in two ways. The first way is by simply clicking on "SHOW CODE", copy the code and paste it into the shopping cart of the webshop. The other way is by clicking on 'VIEW OFFER', you will then be redirected directly to the webshop and the discount will be applied automatically.
How do you find a couponcode at mycouponcodes.us? First of all, look for the desired store in the search bar at the top of this page. Are you looking for a particular product or brand? Then you can type it in the search bar. You can also find your desired webshop in our "SHOPS A-Z" or "CATEGORY" overviews. If you've come to our webshop page, choose a coupon code or offer you'd like to use.
- Copy the couponcode from edX by clicking at "SHOW CODE" or "VIEW OFFER"
- Does a coupon code appear? Then you can copy the code by clicking at the button "COPY"
- Does the modal not show a coupon code? Then you can click directly in the big blue button "VISIT edX
- On the edX website select one or more products and place it into the shopping basket. When you are finished, then have a close look at the basket. Just before the actual checkout, there is somewhere the option to enter an action code, promo code, voucher or coupon code. You paste (CTRL + V) here the previously copied code and the discount is applied immediately.
- Please check if the discount has been applied correctly, as it may occur once you're just late and the coupon code has expired. It may also be that the coupon code is only valid for a particular product. In that case, you can just get a new coupon code from our website. It is therefore important that you read the terms of the coupon code.
- Successfully? Then share our Coupon Codes, promotional codes, promotional codes and offers with your friends and family, so they can also make use of additional discounts.
The entire content of this site is copyrighted (all rights reserved © 2020).