- 2021-05-03 06:16:00 - 30% Off Educational Programs One Use Per Customer Financial Learning Institute
- 2021-05-01 08:17:02 - Landing page: LifePoints (CA-FR) LifePoints (2)
- 2021-05-01 06:18:02 - Discover the many offers and discount coupons ready for you at Autodoc OpinionOutpost (4)
- 2021-04-27 23:00:13 - 15% OFF Spring Sports Sale SidelineSwap
- 2021-04-28 15:04:23 - 15% OFF on your first order HobbyKing (2)
- 2021-04-23 20:03:27 - Newsletter Offer At your disposal many offers at Autodoc BookOutlet
- 2021-04-22 12:03:03 - 20% OFF sitewide plus a free pillow protector with each pillow purchase Mediflow
- 2021-04-22 12:03:03 - 40% OFF sitewide InVideo (3)
- 2021-04-22 11:04:37 - 10% discount from The Chess Store The Chess Store
- 2021-04-15 13:08:05 - Making music together - 20% off Sheet Music Plus
- 2021-04-13 20:14:05 - 50% Off Relieve CBD Pain Balm Sensitiva Canada Ltd.
- 2021-04-13 10:03:30 - Kids Stay Free - Protur Hotels, Majorca & Almeria, Spain Protur Hotels
- 2021-04-13 09:13:42 - Jump into springtime with a FREE* 10piece gift with any $135 purchase!… L'Occitane
- 2021-04-12 15:08:10 - Take $20 Off $150 Parts & Accessories Orders at CubCadet.ca! Use Code… Cub Cadet Canada
- 2021-04-08 11:12:48 - The New DH-XTECH Suit! Tip Top Canada
- 2021-04-08 10:03:21 - Get the hero9 black bundle + 1-year subscription to GoPro for only… GoPro
- 2021-04-08 10:03:21 - 30% discount on watchdog anti-malware WatchDog Development
- 2021-04-22 11:12:35 - 20% OFF air bar lux disposables! Vapor4Life
- 2021-04-06 07:29:59 - Celebrate Mother's Day With 20% Off custom Moms & Nurses Theme OASIS… Grosche
- 2021-04-05 11:10:14 - Qatar Airways Canada Default Qatar Airways
Everything you want to know about AutodocKnow everything about Coupon Codes, offers and discounts atAutodoc
BIM CAN HELP BUILDINGS BE MORE ENERGETICALLY EFFICIENT
If you are a professional working in the construction industry, you already know that BIM (Building Information Modeling) is a process that completely innovates the way of designing and executing works. Increasingly used in Brazil, as shown by an IDC study, commissioned by Autodesk, information modeling has an integrative vocation, bringing together different functionalities.
It is natural that, as this technology matures, more sophisticated resources will be exploited. Among the most interesting is the possibility of linking information related to energy efficiency and emissions accounting to the 3D model, contributing to the sustainability of buildings and facilitating obtaining green certifications.
SUSTAINABILITY AND ENERGY
You know that reducing the energy consumption of buildings is an objective that must be pursued by all agents of civil construction. First, because of the need to reduce environmental impacts. It is worth remembering that the construction industry is an intense consumer of energy. According to the National Energy Balance (BEM 2019), in Brazil, residential, public and commercial buildings consume around 50% of the electricity consumed throughout the country. In addition, it is always desirable to reduce expenses for the end user, isn't it?
WHY CAN BIM HELP?
Among its multiple features and dimensions, BIM can analyze the building's energy consumption and present estimates even in the early stages of the project. This is extremely important to support decision making.
As the model is designed, the technology can incorporate information about the environmental properties of materials and solutions. This means that information modeling can be used to carry out assessments related to design specifications, by checking the percentages of environmentally responsible materials, for example.
In an objective way, BIM allows the realization of:
Energy analysis and energy consumption simulations in different situations;
Thermal and natural ventilation studies;
Lighting studies. The tools allow to simulate the result obtained with different types of lamps and opening sizes, analyzing the amount of lux distributed, etc;
With this, the technology can provide three important gains:
Reduction of energy consumption over the life of the building;
More assertive decision making related to the installation of components during the design process;
More rational operational management of the building after delivery.
BIM WITH A FOCUS ON SUSTAINABILITY
In the development of commercial buildings in Asia and Europe, BIM models have been used mainly in the design of seals and glazed surfaces. The consultancy Arup, for example, has been working with information modeling in projects such as the Henderson Land Development commercial tower in Hong Kong. In this case, the technology helped to understand the best way to minimize the entry of sunlight into the building and simulate differences in the performance of the facade with different types of glass and shading solutions. BIM was also useful in the project to reduce the carbon footprint of the tower's design and operation.
By improving the compatibility of projects, BIM, by itself, already generates savings in inputs and avoids rework and waste in the work. But you can see in today's post that the scope of modeling can go further.
Technology can play a leading role in projects that aim to minimize carbon dioxide emissions and reduce global energy consumption, thereby reducing life cycle costs, among other ecological indicators.
BIM 5D IS THE SOLUTION FOR MORE ASSERTIVE BUDGETS
You have seen that the use of the BIM (Building Information Model), in its different dimensions, can involve the entire life cycle of a building. Through BIM 3D, for example, it is possible to add information to the model and analyze interference (clash detection). BIM 4D, on the other hand, allows the incorporation of the time variable into the 3D model, offering opportunities to have a more consistent project planning.
BIM 5D appears when an additional variable is added to this model: cost. Through management and analysis software, as well as the modeling tools themselves, BIM 5D allows to automatically extract quantitative and inputs for the elaboration of a more precise physical-financial schedule.
Furthermore, the creation of 5D models makes it possible for those involved in a project (architects, designers, builders and developers) to visualize not only the progress of construction activities, but also the evolution of costs over time.
Although it is still very incipient, the use of 5D is growing among Brazilian construction companies. Among the reasons that explain the interest in this technology is the opportunity to assign values associated with the project, reducing errors related to the construction budget and cost control.
If added to this is the facilitated matching process provided by BIM, it becomes clear how the BIM 5D reduces the chance of errors in the extraction of quantitative, compared to the conventional budgeting model.
To give you an idea, some construction companies have managed to budget a project with about 90% more efficiency. There are also records of an 80% reduction in time for generating a cost estimate.
Below, you can see some gains that the construction companies have obtained with the implementation of BIM 5D.
Reduction of rework in the planning and budgeting stages
Greater agility in the quantitative survey
Constant budget update. When changes are made to the project, the budget is also changed automatically
More accessibility to information.
Obtaining budgets with fewer errors and conflicts.
Agility in decision making. 5D modeling allows you to view and explore the impacts of changes in the project, as well as keeping the scope aligned between the designers and the owner.
More visual budget control, facilitating its understanding and reducing possible errors that could happen, due to lack of control.
STONES ON THE WAY
Drafting assertive budgets is a huge challenge for most construction companies. It requires that all quantities are withdrawn and that unit prices are researched and associated with the respective quantities that encompass both the services to be performed, as well as the necessary materials and the team responsible for each stage.
In the case of BIM applied to budgeting, a prerequisite is the preparation of schedule planning (BIM 4D). It is also necessary that the model has a level of detail compatible with the degree of precision expected from the budget.
Today, ensuring a model with the right level of information for budgeting is still an obstacle to the implementation of 5D. But the expectation is that this will change with the maturation of technology and the professionals who work with it.
What is a Autodoc discount coupon?
At 1001couponcodes.ca we believe that getting a discount is much more fun! So we offer the best discount coupons Autodoc for free. Together we also provide special offers, links, exclusives and many promotions totally at no cost to you.
On our coupon site you can find Autodoc special offers and deals Autodoc, plus thousands of offers from the largest and best online stores in Canada and the world, we filter only the most trusted stores with good customer service. We also check out store specials and make them available to our most special readers. You can make your purchase at Autodoc and get a discount using the Autodoc discount coupons that we update daily.
We usually highlight coupons that are valid for the entire store, in percentage and then fixed value.
Our goal at 1001couponcodes.ca is to follow the whole internet and publish on this portal all the savings opportunities when it comes to buying, either in the form of discount coupons or event offers. Through discount coupons, our readers get exclusive discounts on their purchases at Autodoc and thousands of other establishments. Our site is free, here nobody pays anything to use a discount coupon!
The Autodoc discount coupon (also known as a voucher, gift certificate, discount voucher, promotional coupon, discount code, or promo code) are codes used by online stores to convince undecided customers to complete their purchase. If you enjoyed the discount offered by our coupons, we recommend that you checkout immediately as they have very limited validity.
How to use this discount coupon Autodoc?
The Autodoc coupon can appear in two ways, a code to enter in the shopping cart during checkout, or a specific link that applies an automatic promotion or redirects to a special offers page. Here's a walkthrough to understand how to use the discount coupon Autodoc:
- click on "get coupon";
- copy (ctrl c) the coupon code and click "go to store";
- Some coupons are available in link format, so be smart, because when you enter the store you should realize the discount applied to the products;
- navigate to Autodoc and choose the product you want. put it in the shopping cart, paste the coupon (ctrl v) into the field called "discount coupon" or "gift card";
- see if the discount was applied correctly. the best coupons expire soon, so we recommend finalizing your purchase.
- If you enjoyedTell everyone how you got a discount on Autodoc!
What is a Autodoc coupon code?
A coupon code from Autodoc is a alphanumeric code that you use to get the discount on your order. These Coupon Codes are also called coupon code, promotional code, discount code, promo code or voucher. Webshops from around the world use these types of codes to give discount to their customers on certain products or orders.
How can I use a Autodoc coupon code?
An action code or promotional code from Autodoc Can be used in two ways. The first way is by simply clicking on "SHOW CODE", copy the code and paste it into the shopping cart of the webshop. The other way is by clicking on 'VIEW OFFER', you will then be redirected directly to the webshop and the discount will be applied automatically.
How do you find a couponcode at mycouponcodes.us? First of all, look for the desired store in the search bar at the top of this page. Are you looking for a particular product or brand? Then you can type it in the search bar. You can also find your desired webshop in our "SHOPS A-Z" or "CATEGORY" overviews. If you've come to our webshop page, choose a coupon code or offer you'd like to use.
- Copy the couponcode from Autodoc by clicking at "SHOW CODE" or "VIEW OFFER"
- Does a coupon code appear? Then you can copy the code by clicking at the button "COPY"
- Does the modal not show a coupon code? Then you can click directly in the big blue button "VISIT Autodoc
- On the Autodoc website select one or more products and place it into the shopping basket. When you are finished, then have a close look at the basket. Just before the actual checkout, there is somewhere the option to enter an action code, promo code, voucher or coupon code. You paste (CTRL V) here the previously copied code and the discount is applied immediately.
- Please check if the discount has been applied correctly, as it may occur once you're just late and the coupon code has expired. It may also be that the coupon code is only valid for a particular product. In that case, you can just get a new coupon code from our website. It is therefore important that you read the terms of the coupon code.
- Successfully? Then share our Coupon Codes, promotional codes, promotional codes and offers with your friends and family, so they can also make use of additional discounts.
The entire content of this site is copyrighted (all rights reserved © 2021).